Before you return a House of Tuhina product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. Most of our products are handcrafted by craftsmen in India, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other. The beads therefore may vary slightly. Metal Beads & pearls are always different from each other. All our products go through a strict quality check before shipping.
Returns & Exchanges will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product. In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product, you must return them in the exact condition in which it was received (unworn, with original packaging and the barcode tag must not be tampered with).
- Please E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of reciept.
- Before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us, you are required to send us a photograph of the product. Then it is upto the discretion of the House of Tuhina QC team to decide whether the product is eligible for return or not.
- Once our Quality Control team has authorized the return for the damaged/incorrect product, we will arrange for a collection of the product.
- Once we receive the damaged / incorrect product, we shall dispatch the fresh / correct product.
- We are not liable for any returns that we were not notified about.
- Our collection facility is currently available only in select locations within India
- Self Shipping: In case your location is not serviced by our courier partner, you would have to ship the product(s) back to us. On receipt at our company the product will be inspected and quality checked.
REFUNDS WILL BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING CASE
Packages lost in transit and we are unable to provide a replacement within 7 days of notification.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES
- Incorrect, incomplete or outdated delivery address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by our respective courier agent.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Sizing issues. Thus, please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
- Minor colour and design variation. All products are handmade and use metal beads so there may be some variation from the images on our website.
- If the jewellery is found not faulty or damaged by our QC team.
We shall not be able to process the cancellation if the order/orders are processed.
All products sold on this website are guaranteed authentic. However, we are unable to comment on the authenticity of items not purchased from www.houseoftuhina.com.